Ibanez Kiko Loureiro Angra Megadeath KIKO100 TRR Trans Ruby Red w/ Case
Sign up for price alert
Ibanez Kiko Loureiro Angra Megadeath KIKO100 TRR Electric Guitar w/ Case
- KIKO100 5pc Maple/ Walnut neck
- Flamed Maple top
- Alder body
- Rosewood fretboard w/ KIKO special inlay on 12th fret
- 24 Jumbo frets w/ Prestige fret edge treatment
- Edge tremolo bridge
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E factory tuning
- .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046 string gauge
- Cosmo black Hardware
- Original Ibanez Hardshell case included
- Coil-tap switch on volume control (push/pull)
- The scalloped fingerboard on the 19th-24th frets is KIKO's own touch, for easier high note bending and tapping.
- KIKO's unique scoop cutaway at the back of the body allows even easier access to high frets from any angles.
- Recessed control knobs
- Tilt-positioned output jack on KIKO100 holds guitar cables securely.
- The legendary, original Edge tremolo bridge.
- Kiko plays a wide range of music, from metal to jazz fusion, and the pickups were designed to reflect this range of sound. The neck and bridge pickups both humbuckers have medium output and a balanced sound in terms of frequency response. The single-coil middle pickup is more powerful and warmer-sounding than a typical vintage single-coil, in order to balance well with the neck and bridge pickups.
- Gotoh machineheads provide super precision, an ultra smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
|Manufactures Model Number||KIKO100TRR|
|Controls||5-Way Switch, Master Tone, Master Volume|
|Number of Strings||6 String|